Assessment 3 - Project Report
Subject- Project Report
This is an individual, written assessment, to be completed in professional report format. You are required to write around 3,000 words (+/- 10%), excluding preliminaries, tables, figures, reference list and appendices. The report requires in-text referencing and a full reference list in APA style, with evidence that you have critically read and integrated a minimum of 18 suitable scholarly references. The purpose of this assessment is to present the final report of the project you proposed in Assessment 2. This report should build on your learning log entries, your proposal submitted for Assessment 2, and the feedback from the tutor/coordinator.
In order to successfully complete Assessment 3, you are required to complete the project you have proposed in Assessment 2 and produce a professional report that shows that you have followed through from finding your research questions/objectives, to completing strategic analysis, and ultimately to answering your research questions and developing recommendations that arise from your findings. The report structure will depend upon your chosen project but it will typically include the following:
• Preliminaries: Title page (with a clear project title), executive summary, table of contents
• Introduction, including: Background, problem statement, and research question(s)/objective(s)
• Literature review: Logically structured and critical review of academic, scholarly, peer-reviewed literature
• Methodology, including: Transparent presentation of what professional industry information you have used, how you chose it, and how you analysed it
• Findings from your analysis: This should include the outcomes of any strategic analyses you completed, as well as any other findings you may have uncovered
• Discussion of findings in comparison to your previously reviewed literature
• Conclusion, including: answering your research question(s) AND strategic recommendations
• Reference list
Note: Appendices are optional and should be used for supplementary material only. You must use common font (e.g. Arial, Calibri, Times New Roman, etc.) with font size 11 or 12, as well as appropriate margins and spacing.