CFPBUS006 - Integrated Professional Skills in the Digital Age
Code -CFPBUS006 assignment help
Subject- Integrated Professional Skills in the Digital Age assignment help
Assessment: Individual Report (2000 - 3000 words)
Information and Communication Technology (ICT) has become significantly important for online businesses and has become even more imperative during the current pandemic. This is evident through the widespread use of cell phones, smart phones, emails, web conferencing, Internet and Cloud etc. However, it is not all the good news. There are challenges as well.
You are required to write a report on the following THREE topics:
• Identify any TWO project collaboration tools and discuss how they have helped businesses to survive the current pandemic reducing the physical contact among the participants.
• IT infrastructure is imperative for all online businesses. For nearly two decades, many businesses have turned to the Cloud Storage and Cloud Computing services and reduced their investment by many folds. Discuss advantages, disadvantages, suitability and applications of cloud storage and computing.
• During the current pandemic, many online businesses have seen a considerable growth in their sales, though many offline businesses have seen very significant decline. However, such few businesses had to deal with privacy and security issues. Identify privacy and security challenges and discuss what possible measures could be taken.
This assessment addresses LO1, LO2, LO3 and LO4:
LO1: Understand the key terms and considerations associated with using the internet
LO2: Take responsibility for personal security and privacy when using the internet
LO3: Develop online research skills
LO4: Develop digital communication skills
• It is expected that you use current peer-reviewed journals and articles to ensure that you have an in-depth understanding of your topic particularly for the Literature Review.
• There must be sufficient linkage between theory and practice.
• Harvard style of references should be used.
Formatting and Layout
Please note the following when completing your written project:
1. Writing: Written in English in an appropriate business/academic style
2. Focus: Focus only on the tasks set in the assignment.
3. Length: 2000 to 3000 words [with +/- of 10%]
4. Document format: Report
5. Ensure a clear title, course, and ID number is on a cover/title slide
Research: Research should use reliable and relevant sources of information on the online or offline or both. At least EIGHT references must be provided.