MN621 ADVANCED NETWORK DESIGN
Code -MN621 assignment help
Subject - ADVANCED NETWORK DESIGN assignment help
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
1. The Final Assessment is scheduled for the Final Examination period.
2. The questions will be released on the unit Moodle page.
3. You are not permitted to use mobile phones or other tools to chat with anyone during the
4. You must upload your completed work to the Submission Link on the unit Moodle page.
This automatically submits the work through Turnitin. Completed work must be uploaded
before the end of the assessment duration.
5. This is an individual assessment task. You must complete it on your own. You are not to
discuss it with any other students during the timeframe set to complete the Final
Assessment. Academic integrity rules and penalties apply.
6. You MUST write in your own words. Do not copy and paste from the internet as you will
not receive marks for this and you will be penalised for plagiarism.
7. The Final Assessment consists of 5 Questions with total marks 90.
8. Answer all questions from a Unit Code Unit Name perspective.
9. Apply the terms, concepts and ideas that have been introduced and discussed in the unit to
demonstrate your learning.
10. Type your answers in the Question and Answer Paper (MS word document).
11. Proofread and edit your work before submitting.