STAT8111 Generalized Linear Models
Code -STAT8111 assignment help
Subject- Generalized Linear Models assignment help
• For all the questions please provide the relevant mathematical derivations, the computer output (only
using R software) and the plots.
• Please submit on iLearn a single PDF file containing all your work (code, computations, plots, etc.).
Other file formats (e.g. Word, html) will NOT be accepted.
• We strongly recommend you to use Rmarkdown to typeset your solution. This is also the only way to
achieve full mark in this assignment.
• Don’t include any more R output than necessary and include only concise explanations.
• There is a limit of 21 pages for your submission. There will be a 10% penalty if your
submission is 22 pages long and another 10% penalty if your submission is 23 pages long.
After that, there will be 1% penalty for each CHARACTER (space included) from page
• A late penalty applies if you submit your assignment late without a successful special consideration.
See the unit guide for more details.
• You should submit the assignment using the Turnitin tool on iLearn.
Rubric This assignment is worth 40% of the unit marks. This is an assessment task that will test both,
your statistical knowledge and technical skills.
• Question 1 [27 marks]. Tests your applied statistics skills
• Question 2 [42 marks]. Tests your applied statistics skills
• Question 3 [6 marks]. Tests your basic mathematical statistics skills
• Question 4 [11 marks]. Tests your intermediate mathematical statistics skills
• Question 5 [10 marks]. Tests your RMarkdown/Mathematical Typesetting skills
Marking Guide/Rubric for Question 5:
• 6 marks are awarded for making your assignment submission reproducible.
– Only 3 marks if the assignment file is compiled, eg. from RMD to HTML/Word before converting
– The full 6 marks if the assignment file is compiled from RMD to PDF (LATEX) directly.
• The final 4 marks are awarded for typesetting all the relevant mathematical derivations in LATEX.
– You will receive 0 for this part if you hand-written it & take pictures of them or typesetting them
in Word or any other format.